Tewi Verlag GmbH
Also Known As +
- TLC Tewi Verlag GmbH - last known company name (from 1996-10 to 1999-05)
Overview edit · view history
Tewi Verlag GmbH was a book and software publisher and distributor founded in 1977 and located in Munich, Germany.
The company was acquired by SoftKey International, Inc. in July 1995. As part of SoftKey International, tewi concentrated on developing products from SoftKey's other companies for distribution in Germany.
When SoftKey International Inc. changed its name to The Learning Company, Inc. in October 1996, it also changed the name of this company to TLC Tewi Verlag GmbH. This name was used until at least May 1999. Since The Learning Company, Inc. in its entirety was sold to the Gore Technology Group in October 2000, it is possible that TLC Tewi Verlag was part of that deal. However, no records have been found as to the final fate of the company.
Credited on 35 Games from 1995 to 1999
Displaying most recent · View all
[ view all ]
- July 25th, 1995
It is announced that the company has been acquired by SoftKey International Inc.
Company location (1996 - 1999):
TLC Tewi Verlag GmbH
Riesstrasse 25/Haus D
- 3 games with Softgold Computerspiele GmbH
- 1 game with Capstone Software
- 1 game with Rockstar Lincoln Limited
- 1 game with Max Design GesMBH
- 1 game with Climax London
- 1 game with Haiku Studios
- 1 game with White Wolf Productions, Inc.
- 1 game with Wallace Music & Sound, Inc.
- 1 game with LTI Gray Matter
- 1 game with DreamForge Intertainment, Inc.