Moby ID: 5626
Overview edit · view history
Tigon studios was founded in 2002 by actor Vin Diesel with the express goal of developing symbiotic film and game properties. Their first project was The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay, a collaboration with Starbreeze Studios, and a prequel to Vin's 2000 film Pitch Black (and its sequel).
Credited on 4 Games from 2004 to 2013
|Riddick: The Merc Files (2013 on iPhone, iPad, Android)|
|The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (2009 on Windows, Xbox 360, Macintosh...)|
|Wheelman (2009 on Windows, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3...)|
|The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (2004 on Windows, Xbox)|
A tigon is a hybrid feline whose father is a tiger and whose mother is a lion -- perhaps a reference to Vin Diesel's renowned hybrid vigour or more broadly to the synthesizing of the disparate entertainment realms of film and gaming the company straddles.
Related Web Sites +
- 2 games with Valve Corporation
- 2 games with Starbreeze Studios AB
- 1 game with Atari, Inc.
- 1 game with Epic Games, Inc.
- 1 game with Midway Studios - Newcastle
- 1 game with Surreal Software, Inc.
- 1 game with Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- 1 game with Bandai Namco Entertainment UK Ltd.
- 1 game with Akella
- 1 game with Atari Europe S.A.S.U.