Infinite Lives Ltd.
Moby ID: 5693
- Digital Graffiti (from 1999 to 2000)
- Apex Computer Productions - Initial company name
Overview edit · view history
Infinite Lives Ltd. is centered around the Rowlands brothers: John and Steve. Around 1988 they founded the company as Apex Computer Productions, originally focusing on the Commodore 64, and also used the name Digital Graffiti around 1999. The developers' softography shows they haven't been constantly involved with it, but they reappeared on the scene around 2003 when they breathed new life into their endeavour and renamed it Infinite Lives Ltd. They now focus on games for Java-enabled mobile phones and employ additional developers.
Credited on 7 Games from 1989 to 2004
|Mayhem's Magic Dust (2004 on J2ME, BlackBerry)|
|Mayhem in Monsterland (1993 on Commodore 64, Wii)|
|Creatures 2: Torture Trouble (1992 on Commodore 64, iPad, iPhone)|
|4th Dimension (1990 on Commodore 64)|
|Creatures (1990 on Amiga, Atari ST, Commodore 64...)|
|Cyberdyne Warrior (1989 on Commodore 64, Antstream)|
|Retrograde (1989 on Commodore 64)|
Related Web Sites +
- 3 games with Thalamus Ltd
- 2 games with Hewson Consultants Ltd.
- 1 game with U.S. Gold Ltd.
- 1 game with Kixx
- 1 game with Graftgold Ltd.
- 1 game with WJS Design
- 1 game with Transmission Software
- 1 game with Elite Systems Ltd.
- 1 game with Commodore Gaming
- 1 game with Sensible Software