Moby ID: 5713
- EMAP National Publications - Trade name (from 1981-11 to 1985-05)
Overview edit · view history
Published games magazines, most notably their lineage of Commodore magazines which evolved through covering Vic-20, C64 and Amiga. These would often include cover-mounted titles with many exclusive or PD games, although (for the CU Amiga magazine at least) complete productivity packages were usually the big attraction.
Credited on 20 Games from 1983 to 1997
|Arcade Snooker (1995 on Amiga)|
|TFX (1993 on DOS, PlayStation, Amiga...)|
|Tank Attack (1992 on Amiga)|
|Galaga '92 (1992 on Amiga)|
|Spectrum User: Issue 121 (1992 on ZX Spectrum)|
|Church of Death (1992 on Commodore 16, Plus/4, ZX Spectrum)|
|Pop Stars (1991 on ZX Spectrum)|
|Sinclair User Ten Pack (1991 on ZX Spectrum)|
|Trex Warrior: 22nd Century Gladiator (1991 on Amiga, Atari ST)|
|Twinz! (1991 on ZX Spectrum)|
|Peg Puzzle (1990 on Amiga)|
|Atomix (1990 on DOS, Amiga, Atari ST...)|
|Puffy's Saga (1989 on DOS, Amiga, Atari ST...)|
|Trix (1988 on Amiga)|
|Brat Attack (1988 on ZX Spectrum)|
|Deviants (1987 on Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum)|
|Army Moves (1986 on DOS, Amiga, Atari ST...)|
|Treachery (1984 on BBC Micro, Amstrad CPC, ZX Spectrum...)|
|Interstellar Intrigue (1983 on Atari 8-bit, BBC Micro, ZX Spectrum...)|
|ROX (1983 on Commodore 64)|
- 2 games with Hellenic Software
- 1 game with Digital Image Design Ltd.
- 1 game with Team17 Digital Limited
- 1 game with Bandai Namco Entertainment UK Ltd.
- 1 game with Thalion Software GmbH
- 1 game with Dinamic Multimedia, S.A.
- 1 game with Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- 1 game with Llamasoft Ltd.
- 1 game with Imagine
- 1 game with Players Software