bvm Gesellschaft für Konzeption und Gestaltung digitaler Medien mbH
Moby ID: 5753
Overview edit · view history
BVM was a German video game development company, located in Berlin with an additional studio in Plovdiv, Bulgaria. Founded in 1995 by Axel von Maydell and Achim Gustavus the company specialized in games for children. The company was known for developing CD-ROM point and click productions, but also some Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance games. In 2003 it went bankrupt and was succeeded by Morgen Studios.
Credited on 31 Games from 1997 to 2003
Displaying most recent · View all
[ view all ]
BVM is short for Bild (Image) - Video - Multimedia.
Unofficially, BVM stood for Bytes - Vibes - Minds.
Related Web Sites +
- 13 games with KIDDINX Entertainment GmbH
- 8 games with Tivola Publishing, Inc.
- 3 games with Tivola Publishing GmbH
- 2 games with Tivola UK Ltd.
- 2 games with Studio Lannoo
- 2 games with HEUREKA-Klett Softwareverlag GmbH
- 2 games with Lannoo Nieuwe Media
- 2 games with Sound Company Berlin
- 2 games with Hahn Grafik GmbH
- 2 games with Greenlight Media