Moby ID: 6209
- Kayak Interactive (from 2003 to 2006-03-12)
Overview edit · view history
This Princeton, New Jersey-based company is a global publisher of mobile games. Kayak games can be played on handsets including those with Java, BREW, and Symbian. Gameplay is delivered through Kayak’s Game Service, a 24x7 offering, which interconnects with wireless carrier networks and systems.
Credited on 7 Games from 2005 to 2006
|The Da Vinci Code: The Quest Begins (2006 on BREW, J2ME)|
|Golf Pro Contest 2 (2006 on Symbian, J2ME)|
|The Da Vinci Code: Light Puzzle (2006 on J2ME)|
|The Da Vinci Code 3D (2006 on Symbian)|
|The Da Vinci Code: Helix (2006 on J2ME)|
|Worms World Party (2001 on Windows, PlayStation, Dreamcast...)|
|Carmageddon (1997 on DOS, Windows, Symbian...)|
- November 21st, 2006
Company acquired by Oberon Media, Inc.
- March 13th, 2006
- April 20th, 2005
The company acquires the assets of Chasma Interactive Publishing.
- February 10th, 2005
The company merges with Synergenix Interactive AB. The new company will operate as Kayak Interactive, while Synergenix becomes a wholly owned subsidiary.
Related Web Sites +
- 2 games with Two Tribes Publishing B.V.
- 2 games with Sandcastle Studios, Inc.
- 1 game with SouthEnd Interactive AB
- 1 game with Paragon Five, Inc.
- 1 game with THQ Wireless Inc.
- 1 game with Synergenix Interactive AB
- 1 game with Impressionware S.r.l.
- 1 game with KAMPO Interactive
- 1 game with Team17 Digital Limited
- 1 game with Behaviour Rotterdam