Moby ID: 6225
Overview edit · view history
PlayFirst, Inc. is a San Francisco located casual games developer and publisher, founded in 2004 by John Welch, Brad Edelman and Jason Rubinstein. They are most known for the Diner Dash line of games.
Credited on 170 Games from 2005 to 2017
Displaying most recent · View all
[ view all ]
Company founded in San Fransisco, California, United States.
Company location and contact information (2009):
160 Spear Street, Suite 1300
San Francisco, CA 94105
Phone: (415) 848-5800
Related Web Sites +
- 30 games with MacGameStore, LLP
- 28 games with Big Fish Games, Inc
- 27 games with SomaTone Interactive Audio
- 21 games with Valve Corporation
- 13 games with iWin, Inc.
- 13 games with Reflexive Entertainment Inc.
- 8 games with Oberon Media, Inc.
- 7 games with Alawar Entertainment, Inc.
- 6 games with Katana Games S.L.
- 6 games with WildTangent, Inc.