Silver Wish Games
Moby ID: 7205
Overview edit · view history
Silver Wish Games was a division of Illusion Softworks, located in Bratislava, Slovakia, and presumably first operated under the name Illusion Softworks Slovakia. It was established in 2000 by Petr Vochozka, who was in contact with Lubo Dekan (lead programmer) and Rado Javor (lead artist) after their work on Tlon.
The branch was closed early 2005 after releasing Wings of War. A second title, the third-person stealth shooter Chameleon, using the LS3D engine from Mafia, was made available after the studio's closure in a limited number of countries.
Despite the announcement of the studio's closure, more games were released the following years and they were still led by Petr Vochozka. In 2006 Circus Empire was made available and in 2009 the studio released Axel & Pixel.
Credited on 4 Games from 2004 to 2009
|Axel & Pixel (2009 on Windows, Xbox 360)|
|Circus Empire (2006 on Windows)|
|Chameleon (2005 on Windows)|
|Wings of War (2004 on Windows, Xbox)|
Illusion Softworks announces to close the studio.
The division is established.
- 3 games with 1C Company
- 1 game with Gathering of Developers, Inc.
- 1 game with Enlight Software Ltd.
- 1 game with Stardock Entertainment, Inc.
- 1 game with Fulqrum Publishing s.r.o.
- 1 game with Earcom Ltd.
- 1 game with GameSpy Industries Inc.
- 1 game with Nobilis France
- 1 game with IGS Software Publishing, Inc.
- 1 game with 2K Games, Inc.