Sun Corporation of America
This company needs an overview. Contribute one!
Credited on 41 Games from 1986 to 1999
Displaying most recent · View all
|T.R.A.G.: Tactical Rescue Assault Group - Mission of Mercy (1998 on PlayStation, PSP, PlayStation 3...)|
|Monster Seed (1998 on PlayStation)|
|Justice League: Task Force (1995 on SNES, Genesis)|
|Galaxy Fight: Universal Warriors (1995 on PlayStation, SEGA Saturn, Neo Geo...)|
|Scooby-Doo Mystery (1995 on Genesis)|
|Aero the Acro-Bat 2 (1994 on SNES, Genesis, Wii)|
|The Death and Return of Superman (1994 on SNES, Genesis)|
|Bugs Bunny Rabbit Rampage (1994 on SNES)|
|ACME Animation Factory (1994 on SNES)|
|Taz-Mania (1994 on Game Boy)|
|The Pirates of Dark Water (1994 on Genesis)|
|Aero the Acro-Bat (1993 on Game Boy Advance, SNES, Genesis...)|
|Daffy Duck: The Marvin Missions (1993 on SNES)|
|Blaster Master 2 (1993 on Genesis)|
|Disney's Beauty and the Beast: Roar of the Beast (1993 on Genesis)|
|Speedy Gonzales (1993 on Game Boy)|
|Looney Tunes (1992 on Game Boy, Game Boy Color)|
|Firepower 2000 (1992 on SNES, Genesis)|
|Road Runner's Death Valley Rally (1992 on SNES)|
|Batman: Return of the Joker (1992 on Game Boy)|
[ view all ]
Not to be confused with SunSoft, Inc., the main software division of Sun Microsystems from 1991 to August 1998
- 21 games with Sun Corporation
- 4 games with Nu Romantic Productions
- 3 games with Tokai Engineering
- 3 games with Acclaim Studios Austin
- 3 games with Warner Bros. Inc.
- 2 games with Software Creations Ltd.
- 2 games with Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- 2 games with Rabid Entertainment, Inc.
- 2 games with Bandai Namco Entertainment UK Ltd.
- 2 games with Fox Productions