Brian A. Rice, Inc.
Moby ID: 7861
Overview edit · view history
Brian A. Rice, Inc. was a third party development house, located in the southwest suburbs of Chicago, that did PC and console development.
Brian A. Rice, Inc. began as a developer of educational software for the Apple II... as the PC emerged the company moved into gaming, doing titles for Mindscape and Activision... eventually console titles were developed for companies like SEGA, Atari, Activision, and Sunsoft.
The company was started in 1981 and lasted to early 1996... as success came to the company, so did an increase in the number of titles and workload... finding additional talent and budgets to match the workload proved to be the downfall of the company.
Credited on 36 Games from 1984 to 1994
Displaying most recent · View all
[ view all ]
Related Web Sites +
Brian A. Rice
The principal of Brian A. Rice, Inc.
- 9 games with Polarware
- 8 games with Educational Publishing Concepts, Inc.
- 8 games with Baker Book House
- 8 games with Merit Software
- 3 games with Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 3 games with Sesame Workshop Inc.
- 2 games with Capstone Software
- 2 games with Tectoy S.A.
- 2 games with SEGA Corporation
- 2 games with SEGA of America, Inc.