Moby ID: 9478
Overview edit · view history
EA Games is a long-running brand of Electronic Arts, Inc. for all its core titles. When the company was reorganized in June 2007, it became a publishing label as well, lead by Frank Gibeau. The label also holds a secondary label of the same name (orange logo), for the hardcore titles within the EA Games label. As an internal label, this company should not be associated with the release info of any games.
The EA Games label consists of a number of brands, with multiple development divisions over the world and some of them likely share the same office, but work on different franchises. For most of these existing studios were reformed to carry the brand. These are:
Visceral Games (4th May 2009)* Visceral Games (Redwood Shores) (formerly Electronic Arts Redwood Shores) * Visceral Games (Los Angeles) * Visceral Games (Shanghai) (based at Electronic Arts Computer Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.) * Visceral Games (Melbourne) (based at Electronic Arts Melbourne) * Visceral Games (Montreal) (based at Electronic Arts Montreal)
Danger Close* Danger Close (July 2010, formerly Electronic Arts Los Angeles)
Victory Games (February 2011)* Victory Games (Los Angeles) * Victory Games (Austin) * Victory Games (Shanghai) (based at Electronic Arts Computer Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.)
Credited on 142 Games from 2000 to 2005
Displaying most recent · View all
[ view all ]
- June 2007
EA Games as a publishing label is established.
From late 2002 to the label's informal end in late 2005, its ident in game intros was accompanied by the slogan "Challenge Everything".
Related Web Sites +
- 164 games with Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 82 games with Electronic Arts Ltd.
- 81 games with Electronic Arts GmbH
- 77 games with Electronic Arts Publishing SARL
- 39 games with Electronic Arts K.K.
- 36 games with TiVo Corporation
- 24 games with Aspyr Media, Inc.
- 22 games with Application Systems Heidelberg Software GmbH
- 21 games with Electronic Arts Italia s.r.l.
- 20 games with Electronic Arts Polska Sp. z o.o.