- The company is founded.
- Offices are created in Tokyo.
- Headquarters are relocated to Osaka, AGM provides marketing service additionally to localization. The company localizes various games including Demon's Souls (PS3) and Gran Turismo (PS3/PSP). Both of them encountered great success on the Western market.
- A blog called “Media Center” is launched. It is the first website only dedicated to the localization industry in Japan. Voice-over and debugging services are now available. The firm offers a complete localization to game developers but also comic publishers.
- AGM creates the digital entertainment platform PLAYISM. Independent game developers have now access to the Japanese market.
- Games are published under the PLAYISM brand on online platforms but also on PlayStation Vita and PlayStation Mobile.