Company history contributed by Patrick Bregger (256022) and Sciere (690255)
Oct 09, 2007:
- dtp entertainment AG confirms to have acquired 4HEAD and announces to be looking to keep most of the team aboard. Following the acquisition, 4HEAD is eventually reformed as Cranberry Production GmbH.
Nov 15, 2007:
- The company cancels its title based on the Beowulf franchise. Ubisoft announced a similar title based on the same franchise, but at a later time. As Ubisoft acquired most trademarks and related domain names, competing seemed a difficult task. All rights are transferred back to Paramount Pictures.
Jul 17, 2012:
- The company is dissolved.
Jun 07, 2013:
- Deck 13 Interactive GmbH takes over the company. It becomes the internal development team Deck 13 Hamburg.
Jan 30, 2015:
- The company is incorporated as Deck 13 Hamburg GmbH.