Company history contributed by Corn Popper (69166), Plokite_Wolf (31621) and Sciere (631278)
- Founded as DreamWorks Interactive.
Feb 24, 2000:
- Company acquired by Electronic Arts and renamed Electronic Arts Los Angeles.
- The company relocates to a new, custom-designed campus in the Playa Vista section of West LA.
- Studio teams effectively split, but continue to operate from the same location. The FPS team is rebranded as Danger Close, while the RTS team is branded as Victory Games.
May 15, 2013:
- Studio rebranded again to DICE Los Angeles, becoming an auxiliary studio to DICE from Stockholm.
Jan 03, 2020:
- Vince Zampella becomes new studio lead, announces another rebranding.