Company history contributed by Plokite_Wolf (42066) and Sciere (695577)
Jun 02, 2005:
Apr 04, 2006:
- The company acquires iFone.
Nov 14, 2006:
- The company opens a Latin American headquarters in Sao Paulo, Brazil, headed by Bill Woods.
Dec 18, 2006:
- The company opens two new officies: one in Cologne, Germany and another in Nice, France. At the same time, the Glu EMEA headquarters and development studio in London relocates to the Kensington Village complex in the West Kensington area of London.
Jun 19, 2007:
- The company announces the opening of a development studio in Beijing, and its continued expansion in the EMEA region with the opening of offices in Milan, Italy and Madrid, Spain.
Feb 10, 2021:
- Company acquired by Electronic Arts for US$ 2.1 billion.