OverviewInterActive Vision A/S was a Danish company founded 1989 in Silkeborg by Sven Christensen.
In addition to the Danish headquarters, the company had at least five subsidiaries in Central and Eastern Europe:
- InterActive Vision Mind Beacon Sp. z o.o. (Szczecin, Poland)
- InterActive Vision White Eagle Sp. z o.o. (Gdynia, Poland)
- IAV KronoLogiX Kft. (Budapest, Hungary)
- IAV Cyberwox s.r.o. (Bratislava, Slovakia)
- UAB Interactive Virtual Worlds (Vilnius, Lithuania)
The company went bankrupt in 2005 and was then acquired by the American company Avantgarde Technology Holding Inc.
Contributed by Kasey Chang (4617) on Apr 04, 2002. [revised by : Kabushi (209502)].