- Company founded in Canada.
Feb 27, 1987:
- Microforum Inc. was incorporated under the Business Corporations Act (Ontario) by certificate of incorporation.
Jul 14, 1994:
- Changed the name of the company to "Microforum Inc."
Nov 09, 1995:
- Divided the 18,000 issued and outstanding Common Shares in the capital stock of the company into 3,600,000 issued and outstanding common Shares.
Nov 20, 1995:
- The deletion in its entirety of the restrictions on the issuance, transfer or ownership of shares in the company.
- Removal of the "private company" restrictions.
Jan 18, 1996:
- Microforum Italia s.r.l., a 90%-owned subsidiary of the company, was incorporated.
Sep 11, 1996:
- Cancellation of the Class "A" Common Shares, Class "A" Special Shares, Class "B" Special Shares, Class "C" Special Shares, Class "D" Special Shares, Class "E" Preferred Shares, and Class "F" Special Shares. Declared that the authorized capital of the Company, after giving effect to the foregoing, shall consist of an unlimited number of Preference Shares and an unlimited number of Common Shares.
Sep 12, 1996:
- Microforum completed a public offering whereby it sold 1,000,000 Common Shares at a price of $6.50 per share for gross proceeds of $6,500,000.
- Common Shares of Microforum were listed and posted for trading on The Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "MCF".
Feb 28, 1997:
- Microforum agreed to restructure a $1,000,000 trade payable with Americ Disc Inc., a key supplier, into a five-year subordinate convertible debenture with interest payable at a rate of 8.5% per annum due February 28, 2002. On September 18, 1997, $700,000 of this long-term debt was converted into 350,000 common shares of the Company. There was no balance outstanding under the convertible debenture as at February 28, 1998.
Sep 18, 1997:
- Company completed a private placement financing through Taurus Capital Markets Ltd. and Griffiths McBurney & Partners by way of sale of 8,000,000 Special Warrants at a price of $1.00 per Special Warrant.
Apr 08, 1998:
- Company announced the acquisition of a group of multimedia marketing and related technologies companies including PPL Marketing Services Inc. and Poste Haste Systems Inc. based in Mississauga, Ontario and Marshall Fenn Communications Inc. based in Toronto, Ontario.
Mar 01, 2000:
- Amalgamated the Company’s wholly-owned material subsidiaries with either “Microforum Inc.” or “Microforum Communications Inc.” As a result of these transactions, Internet Frontier Inc. ("iFront"), Frameworks Communications Inc. ("Frameworks"), Relational Solutions Inc. ("Relational Solutions"), PPL Marketing Services Inc. ("PPL") and Poste Haste Systems Inc. ("Poste Haste") were amalgamated pursuant to the Business Corporations Act (Ontario) with the Company and now carry on business as "Microforum Inc.". Marshall Fenn and Two Door Communications Corporation ("Two Door") were amalgamated pursuant to the Business Corporations Act (Ontario) on March 1, 2000 and now carry on business as "Microforum Communications Inc.".
Sep 01, 2000:
- The company’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Icom Alliance Incorporation (“Icom”) from the Business Corporations Act (Nova Scotia) to the Business Corporations Act (Ontario) and on September 1, 2000 to subsequently amalgamate Icom pursuant to the Business Corporations Act (Ontario) on September 1, 2000 and now carry on business as "Microforum Inc.".
- The company enters the mobile gaming market.