OverviewOG International Limited is a game publishing and distribution company based in the UK. It is the successor to Oxygen Interactive Software Ltd. that went into administration in 2009. Managing director and founder Jim Scott bought the assets and relaunched the company as OG International Limited. It is still based in its original location in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire.
In the USA the company operates as O-Games, Inc.
There is no trivia on file. If you have any interesting trivia about this company, please add it.
Related Web Sites
- OG International Limited (official website)
Logo first used 2012
Most Recent Games
- Everyone Sing
- Get Up and Dance
- John Daly's ProStroke Golf: Course Pack 01
- The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
- PDC World Championship Darts: Pro Tour
- PDC World Championship Darts: Pro Tour - Player & Tourney Add-on
- PDC World Championship Darts 2008
- Impossible Mission
- King of Clubs
- Winter Sports