OverviewScaleform is the leading provider of user interface (UI) technology for the video game market, with hundreds of customers worldwide including many of the leading publishers and studios. The company's flagship product, Scaleform GFx, is a rich media UI and Video engine that enables hardware accelerated Flash playback on game consoles and PCs, hand held's, mobiles, and embedded devices.
In addition to Scaleform GFx, the company provides:
- Scaleform Video - integrated video codec for Flash Video support.
- Scaleform IME - integrated Input Method Editor for Asian chat support.
- Scaleform CLIK - complete Flash UI component framework.
- Scaleform AMP - analyzer tool for memory and performance.
- Scaleform Lobby - pre-built Flash-based multiplayer lobby, chat, and buddy list interface samples.
In March 2011 3ds Max and Maya creator Autodesk announced to acquire the company for $36 million.
|World Gone Sour||(2011)|
|Hunted: The Demon's Forge||(2011)|
|SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs||(2011)|
|Tony Hawk: Ride||(2009)|
|Disney The Princess and the Frog||(2009)|
|Dora the Explorer: Dora Saves the Crystal Kingdom||(2009)|
|Academy of Champions: Soccer||(2009)|
TriviaCompany location and contact information (2009):
6305 Ivy Lane, Suite 310
Greenbelt, Maryland 20770, USA
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (301) 446.3200
Fax: +1 (301) 446.3199
Related Web Sites