Company history contributed by B.L. Stryker (22259), Sciere (631405), Joe Ix (245) and Jeanne (76388)
- Company founded by Jane Cavanagh.
- (summer) SCi was placed on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) of the London Stock Exchange
- The company acquires development studio Pivotal Games Ltd..
May 20, 2005:
- SCi completes Eidos takeover.
Jun 17, 2005:
- The company announces that it will assume the name Eidos for all future games and products. The primary company name remains SCi Entertainment Group.
- The company acquires online distribution specialist Bluefish Media. It becomes part of the Eidos New Media division.