- Company founded by David Perry.
- Company signs worldwide publishing deal with Playmates Interactive Entertainment.
- Acquired by Interplay.
Apr 25, 2002:
- Acquired by Infogrames for $47 million. This deal includes the license to produce three games based on the Matrix movies as well.
Feb 19, 2006:
- When Atari announces to sell the company, founder David Perry resigns to spend more time raising interest by potential buyers, to rejoin afterwards. He does this to avoid stepping on anybody's toes inside Atari, as he is also a member of various boards.
Oct 02, 2006:
- David Perry does not return to the company and starts directing an MMORPG at Acclaim Games. Atari sells Shiny to Foundation 9 Entertainment.
Oct 09, 2007: