- Company founded in Rapallo (Genoa), Italy.
Mar 15, 2000:
- Trecision acquires Pixelstorm Games and Motherbrain Entertainment, "thus becoming Italy's leading creator of videogames for consoles, PC and wireless market."
Sep 01, 2000:
- Trecision [email protected] is on-line with its new and very much improved web site: www.trecision.com
Jul 09, 2003:
- Closed doors due to financial problems partly caused by the shut down of Cryo a year ago.
Jul 10, 2003:
- Trecision announces that it is going into liquidation after 12 years.