Developer BiographyDen Johnson is an accomplished 15 year veteran of the video game and movie industry. He has professionally contributed to the art development of 11 shipped game titles and 4 motion pictures.
- Defiance - Art Outsource Manager (XBox360, PC, PS3)
- Tiberium - senior environment artist (XBox360,PS3,unshipped)
- Medal of Honor: Vanguard - senior environment artist (PS2)
- Boom Blox - addl voice over (Wii)
- Ratatouille - senior environment artist (XBox360,PS2)
- God of War 2 - addl senior environment artist (PS2)
- God of War - senior environment artist (PS2)
- Deus Ex 2: Invisible War - senior environment artist (XBox)
- The Blair Witch Project; Volume 1 - senior environment artist (PC)
- Nocturne - senior environment artist; addl voice over (PC)
- Fly2 - senior environment artist (PC)
- Fly - senior environment artist (PC)
- Mighty Joe Young - 3d production coordinator (motion picture)
- Starship Troopers - 3d production coordinator (motion picture)
- Deep Rising - cyberware technician and cleanup artist (motion picture)
- The Island of Dr. Moreau - cyberware technician and cleanup artist (motion picture)
- A-10 Cuba! - 3d artist (PC)
As a former Senior Environment Artist on AAA award winning video game franchise, "God of War I and II" and motion pictures, "Mighty Joe Young" and "Starship Troopers", Den Johnson fully understands what it takes to succeed in the creative space. Having also managed large outsourced development teams, he's well versed in aligning the right resources to the right teams. A perfect background to help managers select great creative resources, and freelancers to choose their next engagement. If you're a hiring manager, rest assured, Den stays current on the tools and technology within the creative domain. Working with your team, he'll solidly determine the right talented candidate that will not only accomplish the tasks at hand, but fit well into your organization, and exceed business results and expectations.
Contributed by den (19) on May 14, 2001. [revised by : den (19)].