Developer BiographyNina Stanley is a US based graphics artist who worked in the games industry from 1989 to 2007. Her skills include drawing in various media, painting with traditional oils, life drawing and anatomical studies, portraiture, storyboarding and digital image manipulation. She is traditionally trained in figurative painting.
During the years she has worked with the following companies:
- Color Dreams, Inc. (1989-1992)
- Novalogic, Inc. (1992-1993)
- Electronic Arts, Inc. (1993-1994)
- Capcom U.S.A., Inc. (1994-1995)
- New Wave Entertainment (1995-1997)
- The 3DO Company (1997-2002)
- Vicarious Visions, Inc. (2002-2005)
- 1st Playable Productions, LLC (2005-2007)
She received her MA in 1993 and her BFA in 1989 in Painting and Drawing at the California State University in Fullerton.
Contributed by Sciere (658710) on Jun 19, 2008. [revised by : Nina Stanley (1)].