Login RequiredWe're grateful that you're willing to contribute to MobyGames, as it makes MobyGames better for everyone. Thank you! However, you're not currently logged in as a registered user, which we require for most contributions to the system. If you have an account, you can log in here. If you don't have an account, please read below:
Registering a user account is free and benefits you directly. By getting a free user account, all additions you make to the system will have your user information linked to them and displayed next to your contributions, giving you proper credit for your work and information. It also lets you amass Contribution Points (also displayed next to your contributions), which show other users of the system just how helpful you've been. We also SERVE NO POPUP ads for registered users.
When registering a free account, we don't force you to enter details you don't want anyone to know. Of course, if you want to, you can enter those details to share with other registered users. And your information is not used for commercial purposes. We just want to give credit where credit is due, so why not register a free account today? Just go to the main page and click Create Account to get started.
- Wikipedia Profile -- Wikipedia entry for Jon Hare
- Jon Hare -- Jon's original YouTube channel
- Jon Hare -- Jon's secondary YouTube channel
- Jon Hare Interview fro Arcade Attack -- Enjoy an in-depth and insightful interview with Jon Hare, the legendary game developer behind many of Sensible Sofware's greatest games including Cannon Fodder and Sensible Soccer.
- Interview with magazine Retrogamer (October 2013) --
- Late 2015 interview at retrogamesmaster.co.uk -- Interview with Jon Hare discussing his Sensible Software times and discussing his new game Sociable Soccer