We are always looking for ways to have more complete and accurate information in MobyGames. Please use this page to contribute biographies and portraits. There is no online system for contributing nicknames and aliases for people. However, we will gladly take submissions via email.
As always, thanks for helping out.
|Portraits -||Submit portraits.|
|Related Sites -||Links to websites related to the developer.|
|Corrections -||Submit a correction.|
|Biographies -||Submit a biography.|
- Old coders never die... they only fade away -- Feature in Commodore Format (Issue 22, Jul 92, p52) that lists companies and programmers that made the Commodore 64 great.
- Computer & Video Games interview -- UK magazine CVG issue #27, January 1984.
- Computer & Video Games interview -- Interview with UK game magazine CVG (issue #31, May 1984)
- Great Scott! Graeme Kidd talks to Adventure guru Scott Adams -- An interview with Crash magazine from April 1985.
- Scott Adams Interview -- Eric Rickase of Just Adventure talks with Scott Adams about himself, his gaming history and other projects.
- Scott Adams Grand Adventures (SAGA) -- The Interactive Fiction designer's web site includes historical information on his classic games and news about his current roles in gaming, both as a player and a programmer.
- Matt Chatt 79 -- Video interview with Scott Adams about how his early days