We are always looking for ways to have more complete and accurate information in MobyGames. Please use this page to contribute biographies and portraits. There is no online system for contributing nicknames and aliases for people. However, we will gladly take submissions via email.
As always, thanks for helping out.
|Portraits -||Submit portraits.|
|Related Sites -||Links to websites related to the developer.|
|Corrections -||Submit a correction.|
|Biographies -||Submit a biography.|
- Wikipedia Profile -- Wikipedia entry for Jon Hare
- Jon Hare -- Jon's original YouTube channel
- Jon Hare -- Jon's secondary YouTube channel
- Jon Hare Interview fro Arcade Attack -- Enjoy an in-depth and insightful interview with Jon Hare, the legendary game developer behind many of Sensible Sofware's greatest games including Cannon Fodder and Sensible Soccer.
- Interview with magazine Retrogamer (October 2013) --
- Late 2015 interview at retrogamesmaster.co.uk -- Interview with Jon Hare discussing his Sensible Software times and discussing his new game Sociable Soccer