We are always looking for ways to have more complete and accurate information in MobyGames. Please use this page to contribute biographies and portraits. There is no online system for contributing nicknames and aliases for people. However, we will gladly take submissions via email.
As always, thanks for helping out.
|Portraits -||Submit portraits.|
|Related Sites -||Links to websites related to the developer.|
|Corrections -||Submit a correction.|
|Biographies -||Submit a biography.|
- An American (McGee) In Shanghai -- article about his history in the industry and the motivation for moving to Shanghai and leaving everything behind, on Kotaku (7th January 2009)
- Twitter -- His personal account.
- Tale of Tales interviews American McGee -- An interview with American McGee about his vision, inspiration and game design, by Michaël Samyn (May 2007)
- American McGee's Blog -- Blog about games and his life in Hong Kong
- PC Interview: American McGee (part one) -- "We join one of gaming's most renowned and influential designers to talk Bad Day LA and much much more..." - CVG Interview (Aug. 18, 2006)
- PC Interview: American McGee (part two) -- CVG's Interview continues (Aug. 22, 2006)
- A Chat with American McGee -- May 2003
- Cleaning Up After the White Rabbit -- Just Adventure's Randy Sluganski has "An Intimate Conversation" with American McGee.
- TMIEC -- American McGee's biography