|Warlords: Battlecry (2000)||(Testers)|
|Chessmaster 6000 (1999)||(Quality Assurance)|
|Soul Fighter (1999)||(Test)|
|Aven Colony (2017)||(Special Thanks Also to)|
- 1990-1994: United States Army, 19k10 Armor Crewmember, Served in Operation Desert Shield, Storm, Defense, and Kuwaiti Liberation
- 1994-1996: Associates of Science Degree, Electronics Technology, Heald Institute of Technology, San Francisco
- 1999-2000: Game tester for Mindscape, The Learning Company and Mattel Interactive.
- 2000-2001: Level Designer and Scripter at The 3DO Company, working on Portal Runner (PS2).
- 2005-2007: BS Visual and Game Programming, Art Institute of California, San Francisco
- June 2007: America's Next Top Modder, sponsored by Game Pro and Intel. 3rd place in programming competition
- June 2007: programming intern at White Wolf Publishing/CCP Entertainment
Last updated: Jun 24, 2007