|Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel (2009)||(Creative Director)|
|Cesar Millan's Dog Whisperer (2008)||(Game Design)|
|Loadstar: The Legend of Tully Bodine (1994)||(Interactive Design)|
|Loom (1990)||(A Fantasy by)|
|Beyond Zork: The Coconut of Quendor (1987)||(By)|
|Trinity (1986)||(Trinity by)|
|Crash Dive! (1984)||(Game by)|
|Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (1992)||(SCUMM Advice Offered By)|
|Adventure in the Fifth Dimension (1983)||(Game by)|
|The Dig (1995)||(Additional Story by)|
|Wishbringer (1985)||(Interactive Fiction by)|
|Loadstar: The Legend of Tully Bodine (1994)||(Voice Over)|
|The Witness (2016)||(Thanks to our friends who helped playtest)|
|Codename Cygnus (2013)||(Creative Advisor)|
|Woody Woodpecker Racing (2001)||(Special Thanks)|
|Adventure in the Fifth Dimension (1983)||(Technical Division)|
|Shardlight (2016)||(Special Thanks)|
|Soul Trapper: Episode 1 - Ollie Ollie Oxen Free! (2009)||(Special Thanks)|
|Braid (2008)||(Special Thanks)|
|Return to Zork (1993)||(Special Thanks to)|
|The Dig (1995)||(Ghosts of Digs Past)|
|Loadstar: The Legend of Tully Bodine (1994)||(Ground Control)|
|Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: The Graphic Ad... (1989)||(Margarita Imbiber)|
Brian Moriarty (born 1956) is an American video game designer. He was the author of three Infocom interactive fiction titles: Wishbringer (1985), Trinity (1986) and Beyond Zork: The Coconut of Quendor (1987).
One of his best-known works is the graphic adventure Loom (1990). He also worked with Ron Cobb on Loadstar: The Legend of Tully Bodine (1994). He participated in the creation of an early version of the graphic adventure The Dig (1995). That version was eventually canceled, but some of its features made it into the game's final release.
Moriarty is Professor of Interactive Media and Game Development at Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
Last updated: Aug 22, 2011
- Computer & Video Games interview -- Feature in the UK magazine (issue #58, August 1986)
- Interview with Brian Moriarty -- on Adventure Classic Gaming (15 Sept. 2006)
- Brian Moriarty Interview for Arcade Attack -- The Loom and Lucasfilm legend sits down with Arcade Attack for a nice interview.
- Interview to Brian Moriarty -- Interview with Brian Moriarty by Aventura y CÍA on 18-03-2006
- Entrevista a Brian Moriarty -- Interview with Brian Moriarty by Aventura y CÍA on 18-3-2006 (Spanish)
- Halycon Days -- Interview with Brian Moriarty.
- Infocom Authors -- Short biography of Brian Moriarty.