|Activision Anthology (2008)||(Production)|
|Catwoman (2004)||(Content Programming Team)|
|Thief: Deadly Shadows - Episode 2 (2006)||(QA)|
|Pub Pool 3 (2005)||(Testing)|
|Thief: Deadly Shadows - Episode 1 (2005)||(QA)|
Dave Gumble worked from 2000-2010 within the computer games industry.
Worked on projects for gaming consoles, mobile phones, smartphones, iPhone, Facebook and online software. Created computer game scenarios, levels, characters and puzzles for 3D console environments. Managed schedules and resources for twelve mobile-device games. Worked from Electronic Arts, Argonaut Games and Infospace until the companies collapsed and he moved on.
In 2017, Dave Gumble published a game on Steam called "Super Dungeon Master VX: Quest for the Firestaff"
Super Dungeon Master VX: Quest for the Firestaff - main developer, 2017-2018. Electronic Arts Ltd – Associate Development Manager - 7 mobile & smartphone titles - 2007-2010
- Co-ordinated production teams for the multi-million development of iPhone & smartphone titles for clients including Apple, FIFA, Hasbro, Nokia and Universal Studios.
- Managed leads and teams of development, publishing, engineering, online, licensing, production, localisation, QA, legal and submission for whole life of project.
- Delivered FIFA08, FIFA09 on Symbian and N-Gage platforms.
- Responsible for ensuring iPhone titles MMA & Battleship being developed and submitted.
- Deployed Fight Night 4 & Robin Hood on J2ME and BREW platforms in EU and US territories.
- Produced five titles by managing development teams of 10-20 people for clients like Activision, Eidos, MTV, EMI & Future Publishing.
- Co-ordinated QA, developer, audio, localisation and porting for each of the five projects: NOW! Quiz, Movie Quiz, Gun, Activision Anthology and Pub Darts 180
- C-based 3D environment particle effects and game-logic script-coder for Catwoman arcade platformer game - Xbox, PS2 & GameCube.
- Level Designer and team co-ordinator for Malice adventure platformer - Xbox, PS2
Last updated: Jul 19, 2018