Also Known As
- Dave Teague
- David Teague
|Madeline: European Adventures (1996)||(Animators)|
|Tonka Construction (1996)||(Character Animators)|
|Disney's The Jungle Book (1994)||(Additional Animations)|
|Star Trek: Starfleet Command III (2002)||(Visioneer Testers)|
|Star Trek: Armada II (2001)||(Visioneers)|
|Star Trek: Away Team (2001)|
|Call to Power II (2000)||(Visioneers)|
|Heavy Gear II (1999)||(More Special Thanks)|
|Dark Reign 2 (2000)||(Visioneers)|
Mr. David C. Teague has been working as a professional Animation Artist, Writer, Director and Comedian since 1977. David has worked on many different independent productions as well as for many major motion picture companies. He has worked as an Assistant Animator for Walt Disney Productions ("The Rescuers Down Under"), Don Bluth Productions and Filmation Associates ("He-Man and the Masters of the Universe", "She-Ra Princess of Power", "Filmations Ghost Busters", "Brave Starr", "Pinnochio and the Emperor of the Night", "The Legend of Brave Starr -Movie", ...). He has also been a Department Supervisor for Baer Animation (several Disney commercial spots), Hanna-Barberra (one feature film "Once upon a Forrest"), and produced and managed many smaller independent productions for his own and other small companies (including live theater productions, commercials, short films and title film sequences including the animation for the 1989 Technical Society Award winning production titled "Sharing my Feelings" - a project that was produced by Mothers Against Drunk Driving). David has recently lent his talents as an actor to Rocktoonz for an animated short film titled "Astro-thrill", produced and directed by animator Craig Clark.
Projects currently in production and development
- Suzuki Beane Projects (1997 - current Belle Motion L.L.C.) - Producer/Director/Writer/Storyboard Artist/Layout Artist/Animator/Character Designer/Voice Talent
- Untitled CGI Feature film (2004 Jimmy Kaymaz Productions) - Storyboard Artist
- Morrie Turner's "Wee Pals" Updated T.V. Series (2004) - Writer-Developement Artist-Co-Producer
Other Television Productions
- Tutenstein (Porchlight Entertainment 2004) - Additional Animation Timing
- Sabrina the Teenage Witch (DIC 2000) - Slugging Director
- The Extreme Ghostbusters (Sony Television 1997) - Animation Timing Director, also made storyboard revisions and added additional storyboard.
- Men in Black (Sony Television 1997) - Animation Timing Director, also made storyboard revisions and added additional storyboard.
- Jumanjii (Sony Television 1996 & 1997) - Animation Timing Director, also made storyboard revisions and added additional storyboard, animated effects for the title sequence as well.
- Channel Umptee-three (Sony Television 1997) - Animation Timing Director, also made storyboard revisions and added additional storyboard.
- Moon-Bear (Fox Television 1995) - Development Artist, pilot for animated series. Duties included Character Design as well as Background Stylization and some storyboard art.
- Who Stole Santa (aka "A little Oz Kids" for Hyperion Ent. 1994) - Co-Director / Storyboard Artist also worked uncredited as Storyboard Artist on several other "Little Oz Kids" feature film episodes including "Christmas in OZ" and "Toto lost in New York".
- Kid an Play (1991 Marvel Productions) - Storyboard revisions
- Madeline (1993 and 1995 D.I.C.) - Storyboard Artist
- Twinkle (1994 Calico Ent.)- Storyboard revisions
- Mr.Bogus (1994 Calico Ent.) - Storyboard revisions
- Denver the Last Dinosaur (1990 and 1994 Calico Ent.) - Storyboard revisions
- The Simpsons (1989 and 1992 20th Century Fox) - Layout artist, including work on an Emmy Award winning episode.
- Tiny Toons (1988 Warner Bros.) - Animator-Layout Artist
- Bigfoot Meets the Martians (Footlong Films 1980) - A live-action feature film - Development Artist, duties included Production Illustrator, Character Make-up Design, Prop Design and Sculptor. The film was never completed.
- Walt Disney's The Jungle Book (Virgin Interactive / Disney 1993) - Additional Animation - SIGGRPH Award winner (Most Entertaining Video Game 1992)
- Spot Goes to Hollywood (7-Up / Virgin Interactive 1993) - Animation (uncredited)
- Toonland (Virgin Interactive 1993) - Character Development and Animation (uncredited?)
- Tonka Construction (Atari Interactive, Inc. / Playskool 1994) - Animation
- Madeline (The Walt Disney Company 1994) - Animation
- Virtual Simpsons (Vortex / 20th Century Fox) - Additional Character Design and Layout Design
Last updated: Jan 02, 2006
- IMDB -- Few people know Mr Teague's complete list of Television Stage,and Film related credits,however IMDB "the Earths Biggest Movie Database" has a few of the most famous films that David has had the pleasure to work on.
- Master of the Beatnik Universe -- An interview with David Teague about Suzuki Beane on Retrocrush, by Randy Waage
- The Official Suzuki Beane Website -- suzukibeane.com is David Teague's main outlet for updating information related to his favorite pastime. Writing and illustrating Cartoons which feature David's favorite Characters from his Childhood, "Suzuki Beane and Henry Martin".