|Obliteracers (2016)||(Creative Director)|
|Obliteracers (2016)||(Art Director)|
|Heroes Over Europe (2009)||(Additional Art)|
|Heatseeker (2007)||(Lead Artist)|
|Heroes of the Pacific (2005)||(Senior Artists)|
|AFL Live 2004 (2003)||(Artists)|
|Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams (2002)||(Additional Art)|
|Creatures 3 (1999)||(User Interface Visuals)|
|Creatures Adventures (1999)||(Creature Labs Marketing)|
Nathan Thomas is an Art Director & Video Game Artist currently based in Melbourne, Australia.
Most recently employed at Crystal Dynamics (California), he was previously Art Director at Visceral Games - Melbourne (formally EA Melbourne).
A qualified Industrial Designer, Nathan shifted to game development in 1998 while living in Cambridge, UK, after a career working in Graphic, Web and Exhibition Design both in the UK and Singapore.
- AdGrand Advertising: Graphic & 3D Designer (January 1996 - June 1997)
- YTKO: 2D, Web & 3D Designer (August 1997 - August 1998)
- Creature Labs / Cyberlife: 3D Artist (1998 - 2002)
- IR Gurus: 3D Artist (January 2003 - December 2005)
- Transmission Games: Lead Artist (January 2006 - May 2008)
- Electronic Arts: Lead Artist (May 2008 - December 2009)
- Electronic Arts: Art Director (December 2009 - September 2011)
- Crystal Dynamics: Art Director (September 2011 - April 2012)
- Space Dust Studios: Art / Creative Director - Co-Founder (since August 2012)
Last updated: Mar 04, 2016