|NBA Hangtime (1996)||(Design Team)|
|WWF WrestleMania (1995)||(Design)|
|Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)||(Art)|
|Red Faction: Guerrilla - Re-Mars-tered (2018)||(Additional Art)|
|Lichdom: Battlemage (2014)||(Environment)|
|Red Faction: Guerrilla (2009)||(Additional Art)|
|Close Combat: First to Fight (2005)||(Art Team)|
|NBA Hoopz (2001)||(Artists)|
|Arctic Thunder (2000)||(Art & Design )|
|Cruis'n Exotica (2000)||(3D Art)|
|NBA Showtime: NBA on NBC (1999)||(Artists)|
|Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero (1997)||(Graphics)|
|NBA Hangtime (1996)||(Artists)|
|WWF WrestleMania (1995)||(Art)|
|WWF WrestleMania (1995)||(Midway Development By)|
|Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy (2004)||(Special Thanks)|
|Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII (2018)||(Raven)|
|Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Remastered (2017)||(Raven)|
|Call of Duty: WWII (2017)||(Raven Software)|
|Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (2016)||(Raven)|
|Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero (1997)||(Compositing & Special Effects)|
|WWF WrestleMania (1995)||(Development)|
Eugene Geer was hired by Williams Electronics on 12, 1992 to fill the position of Computer Graphics Artist. His job was to create graphics and animations for the Dot Matrix Display on our pinball machines. Eugene received credit for work on these pinball games... The Twilight Zone, Star Trek The Next Generation, World Cup Soccer and The Flintstones.
A year and a half later Eugene transferred to Midway’s video game department to fill the position of Computer Graphics Artist. His job was to work on a 2D foot ball game creating computer graphics for interface screens and stadiums. A short time latter he was recruited to work on WWF Wrestle Mania as a Computer Graphics Artist.
Eugene Geer received credit for 3D modeling, texturing, concept art and interface art on the following titles: This lists the arcade and console games he actually worked on.
1. Arctic Thunder: Arcade, XBOX, PS2 - Interface artist, real-time 3D Snowmobiles, Environments, Props, Textures and Concept artist.
2. Cruis’n Exotica: Arcade - Interface artist, Secret Drivers for cars.
3. NBA Show Time: Arcade - Real-Time 3D Character modeler, Texture artist, Environment.
4. Mortal Kombat Mythologies Sub-Zero: PS and N64 - 3D artist, Interface artist, FMV, Concept artist.
5. NBA Hang Time: Arcade - CG artist, Interface artist.
6. WWF Wrestle Mania: Arcade - CG artist.
Last updated: Aug 08, 2015