Forums > News > Moby April 21st, 2023 Release
MobyReed (173) on 4/21/2023 8:55 PM · Reply · Permalink · Report
- Added standalone game page for companies (example)
- Added Itch.io URL support to game contribution tool
- Added auto search to game contribution when entering a game manually
- Added notifications for forum replies and when your reviews get helpful/unhelpful votes
- Added recent votes display to your reviews page
- Added "game added" date to bottom of game pages
- Added content ratings link to game Contribute pages
- Added identifiers for Nintendo.com games
- Improved video contribution form (only need to enter the YouTube URL)
- Allow multiline description for patches
- Fixed Nintendo.com support for game contribution tool
- Fixed missing trivia contribution credits
- Fixed adding attributes and new platforms
- Fixed credit previews with entities
- Fixed cache invalidation when submitting critic scores
- Fixed issues with splitting games
- Misc. UI polish, fixes
- Misc. backend fixes, updates
AvantMessiah (312) on 4/22/2023 2:02 AM · edited · Reply · Permalink · Report
nice work, i appreciate you as admin
Serrated-banner9 (187) on 4/22/2023 6:55 AM · Reply · Permalink · Report
nice the cache bug is fixed
Infernos (41231) on 4/22/2023 1:16 PM · Reply · Permalink · Report
1) In "Most Wanted" section for screenshots, promo images, and covers you can specify a number to search for (for example, search for games with 1 or fewer screenshots). But why allow negative numbers? Seems kinda pointless.
2) I see developer photos are now displayed in their original resolutions. On the old site iirc they were limited to a max resolution of 400x400. Hell, I know I added some dev headshot pics straight from the Press Kit discs, and those were big images... gonna take a while to load. I think it's best to keep the max res something like 500x500 or 1000x1000.
Emitewiki (156) on 4/24/2023 5:41 PM · Reply · Permalink · Report
Oh, dang, these are all FANTASTIC changes this week! A lot of really heavy hitters! (Standalone game pages, auto search on game contribution titles, Itch.io support, and "game added" info 😍😍😍)
Thanks for all the dedicated hard work you are making to the platform!!
Gamer's Palace (612) on 4/28/2023 8:18 AM · Reply · Permalink · Report
That's a wonderful update! Thank you, especially for the itch.io support and for the fixing of the Nintendo.com "bug" :)
Kam1Kaz3NL77 (535307) on 5/3/2023 3:55 PM · Reply · Permalink · Report
I'm probably overlooking this, or it is hidden deep/not implemented yet. The possibility to MERGE games. One can split people/games/companies, bu i'm missing the possibility to MERGE.
for instance: https://www.mobygames.com/game/160706/in-rays-of-the-light/ AND https://www.mobygames.com/game/202553/the-light-remake/ need to be merged (also submitted a correction for this)
Kam1Kaz3NL77 (535307) on 5/3/2023 6:26 PM · Reply · Permalink · Report
Thanks.....now at least i know how it's done!
Alaka (96392) on 5/3/2023 6:47 PM · Reply · Permalink · Report
What vedder said is true. However, the process is still buggy. From my experience you can only move 1 item at a time, some items will cause an error when trying to be moved, and finally some sections don't even seem to be listed to move (ex. tech specs/ratings).
JamalLandon on 5/12/2023 8:30 AM · Reply · Permalink · Report
Is there any new update after this one?
Edit: My bad, I just saw it (Moby v2023.05.05 release).
Cantillon (63714) on 5/12/2023 8:31 AM · Reply · Permalink · Report
JamalLandon on 5/12/2023 9:19 AM · edited · Reply · Permalink · Report
Thank you, dear, for sharing the Moby v2023.05.05 release. I think, I am not so good at writing essay assignments and that is why my parents don't allow me to watch movies at home or at the theatre. But I am glad I found a site where I found the best essay writing service through which I am gonna take help whenever I need to submit my essay assignments and now I won't miss any movies.