Forums > MobyGames > Rejected games without warning?

Edwin Drost (9295) on 3/11/2023 9:30 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

Is it possible to get games back that have been rejected? That is because I was working on those and they were rejected without any warnings. Usually you would get a warning that you still have to work on it in three weeks, however, now it suddenly said that it have been three weeks and rejected. If you know what I mean.

I also wonder IF I could work on it, because of the editing Description bug. Now it says: An unexpected error occurred.

vedder (70685) on 3/11/2023 12:03 PM · Permalink · Report

What's the name of the game?

Edwin Drost (9295) on 3/11/2023 12:55 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

The games that were rejected are Sterne wie Staub and Klokkijken Digitaal.

Speaking of Klokkijken Digitaal. It is not entirely clear to me yet whether this game also has the dice game like the later version of this game that is on the tape with Klokkijken Analoog. Why the doubts? It is not mentioned in the advertisement for this game.

So there are two possibilities:

1) I'll leave it like this and then add it if I'm absolutely sure it's also in this older version.

2) I'll add it, submit it and if it's not in the original version then I'll change the description and leave it out.

Is it also possible, if it is already approved, to send it back to WIP and then change the description without many revisions and such. If you know what I mean.

vedder (70685) on 3/11/2023 9:37 PM · Permalink · Report

In any case I've changed the status of these two games back to WIP, so you should be able to continue on the submissions.

Edwin Drost (9295) on 3/11/2023 9:57 PM · Permalink · Report

Yes. Thank you for helping me out. I have now submitted one and will now work on the other game.

Iggi (35764) on 3/13/2023 7:06 PM · Permalink · Report

It fear I have a similar or the same problem: I was working on "Brok: The Investigator (Deluxe Edition)", but two days ago it was

rejected by the task manager; must be resubmitted for approval within 3 weeks

but I can't find a button to revive the entry...

Would it be possible to also change the status of that game back to WIP?

vedder (70685) on 3/13/2023 10:21 PM · Permalink · Report

Should be back in your WIP items now.

Iggi (35764) on 3/13/2023 10:56 PM · Permalink · Report

Thanks a lot!