🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Talk > 10 Years of Amiga Gaming - History Series

kad3t on 9/27/2022 4:15 PM · Permalink · Report

Hey guys,

Don't know if that's something that would interest you but I've been running my 10 Years of Amiga Gaming series for last 2-3 months. It mainly focuses on most important/notable games that came out in most active 10 years for Amiga. One video per each year and I talk a little about each game. On an odd chance that any of you would be interested I'm leaving a link to one of the episodes below, have a look, let me know what you think and if you'll like it, it's easy to get from there to any other episode really:

https://youtu.be/C-cthCynA6g

Oh, and also in couple weeks time I will be starting a similar series for DOS games, covering years from 1988 to 1997 which I believe were the most important 10 years for DOS games. When the biggest and best games released. So, yeah, that's what I actually came here to say. ;)

Pseudo_Intellectual (66362) on 9/27/2022 5:57 PM · Permalink · Report

Doesn't sound like a bad project, but you might have a little more traction among the userbase here if you'd ever made any contributions to the site and hadn't just created an account here today for the sole purpose of spamming us 8)

kad3t on 9/27/2022 8:15 PM · Permalink · Report

Fair point. Wouldn't call it spamming per se but like I said, your point more than stands.

Pseudo_Intellectual (66362) on 9/29/2022 5:40 PM · Permalink · Report

sorry, targeted marketing at us from a source external to our community 8)

kad3t on 9/29/2022 10:05 PM · Permalink · Report

It's OK, I understand and wont post any more updates on my retro gaming content in your community.

Pseudo_Intellectual (66362) on 10/1/2022 7:37 PM · Permalink · Report

That's not required, I just mean to suggest that you'd get better update from the folks here if you participated a little in our community.

kad3t on 10/1/2022 9:48 PM · Permalink · Report

I see. Makes sense. Thanks!