🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Talk > Add these, since I can't

Niccolò Mineo (311) on 11/24/2006 7:18 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

I can't add these since I don't own them anymore (but I used to play them and finished them, so I still "own" them, somehow)

Advan Racing (PS) Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (PC) Requiem Of Hell (N-Gage) Snake (Mobile) Snake 2 (Mobile) Snakes (N-Gage) World Soccer Jikkyo Winning Eleven 4 (PS) World Soccer Jikkyou Winning Eleven 2000: U-23 Medal heno Chousen (PS) Skunny: Lost In Space (PC)

Sciere (930490) on 11/24/2006 7:22 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Those, along 50,000 other games ;)

Niccolò Mineo (311) on 11/24/2006 7:56 PM · Permalink · Report

eheh you're right, but my post was intended for those who have those games, exactly :)

Shoddyan (15004) on 11/24/2006 8:28 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Mad_Griffith wrote--]I can't add these since I don't own them anymore (but I used to play them and finished them, so I still "own" them, somehow)[/Q --end Mad_Griffith wrote--] Well owning them isn't required to make the game entry (though having the box/manual/game in front of you can certainly help with release information, one of which is required for a new game entry). If you're familiar enough with the game to have finished it at one time... that's certainly a wealth of experience compared to someone who does own the game but has barely played it. The base requirements for a new game entry are: A useful game description (the more detail the better), genres it fits into, release information and MobyScore ratings which apply to it. Everything except the release information can usually be done from memory (or in my case, after having quickly glanced over a review, catalog or FAQ to refresh my memory) if a person is familiar enough with the game.

But... yeah... if not... your original message stands: Anyone else played these? I personally only recognize one title from his list :)

chirinea (47495) on 11/24/2006 8:43 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Mad_Griffith wrote--] Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom, Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow Over Mystara

but they're for arcade, so they can't be inserted in the db. [/Q --end Mad_Griffith wrote--] Somehow they are already on the database.

Niccolò Mineo (311) on 11/24/2006 10:48 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start chirinea wrote--] [Q2 --start Mad_Griffith wrote--] Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom, Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow Over Mystara

but they're for arcade, so they can't be inserted in the db. [/Q2 --end Mad_Griffith wrote--] Somehow they are already on the database. [/Q --end chirinea wrote--]

Thanks! I'm temporarily adding them on my have-list.

Luis Silva (13443) on 11/24/2006 9:53 PM · Permalink · Report

PC Calcio is from the PC Fútbol series ?

Niccolò Mineo (311) on 11/24/2006 10:49 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Luis Silva wrote--]PC Calcio is from the PC Fútbol series ? [/Q --end Luis Silva wrote--]

Thanks a lot, didn't know that was the original title! I thought the developer was italian ("calcio" in Italian stands for "soccer").

Luis Silva (13443) on 11/24/2006 11:23 PM · Permalink · Report

Dinamic. I kinda miss them.

There were also other leagues with unique releases, such as PC Premier or PCFútbol Apertura. I wish I had more than the basic knowledge about the series.

Zovni (10504) on 11/25/2006 2:09 AM · Permalink · Report

There were tons of PCFutbol titles released around here (yearly apertura and clausura, etc. etc.) but quite frankly since i can't be bothered with footy games i never paid any attention to them :P