Forums > Off Topic > 2002 Infogrames Operation Blockade

Marker (557) on 8/6/2012 10:08 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

I know this game was a dog, but does anyone have an even reasonable condition box cover that I can get a jpeg from? I think it must have tanked as soon as it surfaced, and there seemed to be two renditions for the cover. I did the U.S. release art for it, and I'd like to fill in that spot for Moby, but my only find on the web is a ridiculously tiny 100k x 144k jpeg. There are larger versions of the other art (Euro market?).

I'm having trouble with my ftp, so no link. sorry.

I also launched retrogameart.com a few days ago, if anyone wants to give me a crit, I'd appreciate it. It has a link to MG through my credits list. Hope that's Okay, because I'd like to list a formal link on the splash page.

Sciere (927263) on 8/6/2012 10:14 PM · Permalink · Report

Is this any good?

Marker (557) on 8/6/2012 11:56 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Thanks Sciere, I tried right clicking to save to desktop and got a server error message.

Couldn't open it.

If it's under 8 megs could you send it to me at [email protected]?

Sciere (927263) on 8/7/2012 8:06 AM · Permalink · Report

Sure

Marker (557) on 8/7/2012 5:52 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Thanks again Sciere, that European version would still be be a very nice addition to the Moby page for Blockade, rather than an empty box. Maybe I'll submit it. It looks like they based it on my original staging, and went with a leaner color palette.

I'm still open to anyone who may have that old U.S. version box cover lying around. I'll try to put up this link of the original art, see if it works for you:

http://www.marcericksen.com/blockade.jpg.zip

Goddy Jean on 9/27/2012 12:31 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

spam