🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Suggestions > [Received] additional details for developer profiles

j.raido 【雷堂嬢太朗】 (95185) on 6/19/2014 11:48 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

It would be nice if we could add date of birth (and death) to developer profiles. Would also be nice if there was a way to link to social media profiles (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc...) without having to abuse the related links. Just drop in a twitter handle and have the link automatically get populated on the rap sheet.

Pseudo_Intellectual (66360) on 6/20/2014 2:52 AM · Permalink · Report

And their gamer IDs, same as ours, for folks who want to grief them on Xbox live or Steam 8)

Indra was here (20755) on 6/20/2014 11:55 AM · Permalink · Report

I somewhat have issues adding privacy-related information on the database. Even if it is social-media related content. Dunno if it's a good idea, but I'll add it anyway.

Indra was here (20755) on 6/20/2014 12:04 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Two prayers received. Added to:

Considered --> Category: Developer Rap Sheet --> Developer Birth / Death Date.

Considered --> Category: Developer Rap Sheet --> Social Media Links.

[Added on: June 20, 2014]

[Suggested by: -raido.jotaro-]

Add a birth and death date feature for developers, without having to resort to a description edit.

[Added on: June 20, 2014]

[Suggested by: -raido.jotaro-]

Add social media handles to developer rap sheets e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.

Terok Nor (42006) on 6/20/2014 12:28 PM · Permalink · Report

Having LinkedIn in an extra category wouldn't just be nice, but actually really helpful, for credit assignment and researching developer splits and merges. I always submit LinkedIn profiles as related sites when researching, but those just land in a queue of 1400 other sites...