🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Find a game > Old PC game

Nela Skřečková on 4/14/2019 1:32 PM · Permalink · Report

Hello, I'm looking for this old PC game I used to play a lot but I totally forgot the name and can't find it anywhere no matter how hard I try.

I don't remember much about it but...basically it's a game with a bug or a beetle who jumps over things and runs somewhere and maybe even fights someone, and I think he also collects something and he can be glowing or like shining (I believe it is his butt that's shining) in a certain moment. I also believe the game takes a place in like a train...maybe not for the whole game.

I know I dind't say much but maybe someone played it as well and will recognize it,

thanks guys.

Nela Skřečková on 4/14/2019 1:39 PM · Permalink · Report

Also I can't really say the year but well I'm 19 and I used to play it when I was a kid. Maybe like 10ish...I really don't know.

Deleted (15788) on 4/14/2019 2:13 PM · Permalink · Report

Have you looked at the games in the insects group? One of these games might be what you're looking for.

Nela Skřečková on 4/14/2019 4:56 PM · Permalink · Report

Oh my God, I just found it because of the ''insect'' word. I can't believe it haha. I've been using many synonyms but not this exact word and it brought me gold haha. Thank you so much.