Forums > Find a game > Ball game

Corbyn Lowers on 1/26/2020 1:07 AM · Permalink · Report

Hello, I'm new to this site and to this forum. So, something has been bothering me. I have this game stuck in my head that I played as a child but I cant figure out the name. It's about a soccer ball that you have to bounce on these platforms and avoid the empty spaces. Sometimes there are these red platforms that if you were to bounce the ball on, it would deflate and it would be game over. Any ideas on what its called?

GTramp (81965) on 1/26/2020 9:31 AM · Permalink · Report

Hello there. It would really help if you could specify the time period (we are of different age here; my childhood, for example, was in 80-s - early 90-s), and the platform on which you have played the game.

Corbyn Lowers on 1/26/2020 12:54 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start GTramp wrote--]Hello there. It would really help if you could specify the time period (we are of different age here; my childhood, for example, was in 80-s - early 90-s), and the platform on which you have played the game. [/Q --end GTramp wrote--] early 2000s

Corbyn Lowers on 1/26/2020 1:07 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start GTramp wrote--]Hello there. It would really help if you could specify the time period (we are of different age here; my childhood, for example, was in 80-s - early 90-s), and the platform on which you have played the game. [/Q --end GTramp wrote--] And on windows, I think I was xp. Also, this game was on a cd. It had like this one grasshopper game on it too.

cause a commotion! on 2/1/2020 2:03 AM · Permalink · Report

1. Was the "grasshopper game" Zapper: One Wicked Cricket?

2. What country were you in at the time? That could narrow down what the CD might've been.

3. What was the perspective of the game? Was it top-down/overhead, side-view/platformer, isometric?