Forums > Find a game > Action, Third person shooter game, windows 2000+

Bakhshillo Ataev on 4/13/2020 9:39 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Game starts with the intro movie where a number of bad guys take hostages at the library. And our hero comes in. He is a police officer, but he doesn't wear a uniform. When you press the Shift and jump to sides, he does some stunt and smooth jumpings. Also, he has a dog to help him. And some missions are "done" by dog.

I never forget the bomb neutralizing moment, where I had to scroll the mouse so quickly and delicately in order not to cause the explosion. There is also one mission at the jail. Unfortunately, that's all I remember. Last time I played the game was 2007. But the graphics and the game itself were high quality for that time. And the missions were quite difficult.

So, wrapping up, it is an action, third person shooter game. No monsters, no fantastic attributes, no swords, no magic. It was quite realistic and the arsenal of the player reminds me SWAT. I have to say that I have been looking for so long to find this game, but without results. I believe we can find this game together.

Infernos (44105) on 4/15/2020 2:33 PM · Permalink · Report

Dead to Rights?

MAT (240793) on 5/1/2020 10:04 AM · Permalink · Report

Damn it! I knew that one :P