Forums > Bounty Board > Lots of missing cover arts and credits

Deleted (13945) on 7/12/2019 7:57 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

The following is a list of cover arts and credits that are missing from the site that I am unable to add myself due to not owning the game or not being able to find credits online. If anyone could add these it'd be appreciated!

Roadsters (PS1) - we have covers on file for the other versions but not for PS1, we are also missing PS1 credits, couldn't find a source online

Jambo! Safari: Animal Rescue - (DS, Wii) - missing credits for both versions, couldn't find a source online

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Parts 1 and 2 (DS) - both games are missing cover arts and credits, couldn't find a source online

MySims Kingdom (DS) - missing credits, found a source here but it isn't English and there's a watermark which covers part of the credits at one point

MySims Party (Wii) - the Wii version is missing credits, can't find any online

MySims Racing (Wii/DS) - both versions are missing cover art and credits, couldn't find a source for DS credits and the only Wii credits I could find were blurry and unreadable. Makes me wish I still own the game!!

Think that's all for now, thanks in advance to anyone that adds these.

On the topic of the MySims games - I really think their titles should be changed to remove the colons. I used to be a huge fan of the games when I was younger and I can tell you now I've never seen them spelt with a colon outside of MobyGames - it's simply inaccurate. I get that colons are supposed to come before subtitles, and that "Kingdom", "Agents" etc are subtitles. But in this instance it doesn't look right with a colon, it doesn't sound right saying it as if there is a colon and it's really inaccurate in the sense that the colon isn't part of the official name. But that's just my opinion, feel free to ignore it if it doesn't meet standards.