Forums > Bugs > Get rid of this bug... NOW!

Sciere (930479) on 3/14/2009 11:57 PM · Permalink · Report

What is exactly? Ironically the forum has been formatting your tags too, leave some space between < and > to show.

Xoleras (66141) on 3/14/2009 11:59 PM · Permalink · Report

Could you elaborate it a bit, or at least correct the "tags like or , ". ;)

Whatever is there creates underlined text when hovering the mouse over the following text. =)

Katakis | カタキス (43091) on 3/15/2009 11:13 PM · Permalink · Report

Sorry, I will try again.

Almost every time I try to put certain tags like [a] or [moby], I get the message "Favorite removed the attribute x from the tag y." The last bit of trouble that I had was when I submitted a review for Planet Strike where it would not let me put tags to a certain game. Can the admins please remove this annoying bug? I am fed up with it.

Corn Popper (69027) on 3/15/2009 11:32 PM · Permalink · Report

what tags did you want added and to what? it looks like the game tags are fine in that review

note also that most bugs on the site admins cannot fix, but if it's something in the formatting you're using we can see what the problem may be

Pseudo_Intellectual (66360) on 3/16/2009 3:53 AM · Permalink · Report

I think this is just a natural result of the site deciding that you have a malformed link. The site can be quite picky about what it considers proper link formation, and has a nasty habit of throwing away the baby with the malformed bathwater -- toasting a link and description maybe if you forget a quotation mark -- but that's just one of the charming idiosyncracies we've grown to love (or leave) here.