Forums > Bugs > [Received] Unable to use a group or delete it in credits.

FatherJack (61785) on 6/24/2014 12:59 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

A while ago I was going to add the credits for Cricket 2004 by EA on the PS2 and added the groups and added a couple of names for the first group HB Studios. I decided I didn't have the time and effort for this then so abandoned the submission.

I have returned but I can't add the group HB studios as it is saying it is there but when I go to add a name to that group it won't let me or delete it the group.

Indra was here (20756) on 6/24/2014 8:02 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

I tried adding groups to the Windows platform. No problem in adding and deletion. I guess the pending PS2 credits are yours? Have you tried abandoning the submission (again) and see if the bug is still there? Need to narrow down the bug.

j.raido 【雷堂嬢太朗】 (94201) on 6/24/2014 8:39 PM · Permalink · Report

This is an old, old bug. If groups are populated and then the submission is abandoned, the groups show up in subsequent submissions but can't be reused or renamed without admin intervention.

A workaround is to add spaces to the end of the group names so the system thinks they're different groups, but this is obviously not ideal.

FatherJack (61785) on 6/24/2014 11:51 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Abandoned the submission again but still HB Studios is there. Just added the name again but with a space and at least I can add to this one now.

Indra was here (20756) on 6/25/2014 2:10 AM · Permalink · Report

Prayer received. Added to Considered - Category: Credits - Credits Wizard: Group Bug.