Forums > Bugs > Adding a new game for multi platform

Corn Popper (69027) on 10/13/2002 7:35 AM · Permalink · Report

The problem is when adding a new game and including covers for multiple platforms. For this I'll explain Mat Hoffman 2 which I submitted. The game came out for 4 different platforms. I wanted to submit covers for at least 3 of the platforms through the add new game wizard. The first set I uploaded for PS2 was fine. Then I wanted to upload XB covers. I clicked on the upload more at the top since I didn't see any other option. I also checkmarked the XB entry for covers. I uploaded the covers. When the upload was done there was no indication that the PS2 covers were for PS2 and the same for XB. I decided to see if this would come out OK. I got to the final review and saw that the cover entries were doubled... the PS2 and XB covers listed for PS2 and the same under XB. So for now I just went back and deleted the XB covers and unchecked XB.

So, is this a bug or something I am missing?

Brian Hirt (10409) on 10/17/2002 1:30 AM · Permalink · Report

This would be a bug. I was aware of this, but I thought the chances of someone submitting multiple platforms with box scans for all platforms not likely to happen. guess i was wrong. the workaround until i figure out how to deal with this is to only submit covers for one platform, wait til the games approved and submit the rest then.