🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > News > Headed off to LA for some R&R

nullnullnull (1463) on 6/30/2006 4:31 PM · Permalink · Report

For those of you who celebrate the 4th of July ... well ... have a great 4th of July weekend. I am headed of to Los Angeles with the wife for a little fun in the sun with friends. As such you will not hear much from me for a few days. Rob will mind the shop while I am gone.

Matt Neuteboom (976) on 6/30/2006 4:54 PM · Permalink · Report

Don't worry the poor people will make sure that nothing goes wrong while your gone. Have fun in LA, I hope there's good weather there too!

Unicorn Lynx (181775) on 7/1/2006 2:01 PM · Permalink · Report

In your absence, we shall overthrow Rob, delete game entries, submit fake contributions, tear covers apart, smear screenshots with paintbrush, re-write all the game credits with our names, and ultimately destroy the database. Have fun.

:)~

Shoddyan (15003) on 7/1/2006 6:42 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Unicorn Lynx wrote--]In your absence, we shall overthrow Rob, delete game entries, submit fake contributions, tear covers apart, smear screenshots with paintbrush, re-write all the game credits with our names, and ultimately destroy the database. Have fun.

:)~ [/Q --end Unicorn Lynx wrote--]

Turret cannons will be installed on the homepage of Mobygames until Unicorn calms down. Have a nice day!

Also the Canada Day weekend btw. Less explosions, more beer.

Indra was here (20755) on 7/2/2006 6:45 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Judging by the PC game entry queue, Oleg's plan seems to be working very well... :p

Unicorn Lynx (181775) on 7/3/2006 1:32 AM · Permalink · Report

Who do you think created this queue?! Nothing will stop me! I shall soon RULE THE WORLD! Muaha...muahah-ha...muaaaahhha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaa!!!

Uh... sorry. Been re-arranging my Japanese RPG collection too much lately :/