Join our Discord to chat with fellow friendly gamers and our knowledgeable contributors!

antstream tournament
Forum Search  
View Mode: threaded | watch thread

Wright on Colbert!

Ronald Diemicke (1195) on Nov 29, 2006

According to Kotaku, Steven Colbert will be having Will Wright on his show on Monday, December 4th. Apparently, the elves over at EA leaked the information, but its unknown what Wright will actually be talking about (although I'd imagine spore is a safe bet - I also wouldn't be surprised to see something on EA's Wii version of 'The Sims').

Steven Colbert is a pretty big nerd from what I understand and it seems as if he's been enjoying the Wii from the bit that was on his show.

Any Colbert fans know more about his gaming habits? Anyone gonna tune in for Wrights appearance? Anyone have any thoughts on the new version of The Sims on the Wii?

Re: Wright on Colbert!

Riamus (8519) on Nov 29, 2006

Another question... will someone record that and put it on google video so everyone can watch who can't see the actual show? PLEASE! :D

Foxhack (30236) on Nov 29, 2006

Riamus Wrote:
Another question... will someone record that and put it on google video so everyone can watch who can't see the actual show? PLEASE! :D

Um, dude? Bittorrent. ;P Google Video will likely kill the vid once they hear about it.

Riamus (8519) on Nov 29, 2006

Hey, wherever it ends up, I'm happy. I just want to see it. I wonder if youtube would kill it...)

Andy Voss (1875) on Nov 30, 2006

You know www.comedycentral.com has clips from TDS/TCR the day after they air, right?

Depeche Mike (17558) on Nov 30, 2006

Wow, finally a real video game celebrity on a daily talk/interview show as opposed to the "invented" or second party ones like really good players. With the industry it has become I'm surprised it has taken this long to get these guys doing the interview rounds in mainstream media. As much as I don't like them kudos to EA.

Zovni (10636) on Nov 30, 2006

I think Molyneux gave a few interviews on mainstream european shows.