🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Talk > Search for save games

david guil on 7/19/2009 2:04 PM · Permalink · Report

Hello

i m French

i m newbie here

I guess you could help me: i try to find many save games for old ms dos games ( near end for each game ) as: eye of the beholder 1, 2, 3; ultima underworld 1,2; ultimas, might and magic (isle of terra, clouds/darkside of xeen etc...) Arena, daggerfall lucasarts games and many others!

I ll build a personal website with this topic.

all save games are welcome!

thanks for your help

Indra was here (20755) on 7/20/2009 10:33 AM · Permalink · Report

Never could understand why anyone would use someone-elses' save game? Where's the pride in that?

david guil on 7/20/2009 3:46 PM · Permalink · Report

Hello

Ok, it s your point of view, and i respect it. But a lot of players aren't agree with you.

So, if anyone could help me, i ll be grateful

Pseudo_Intellectual (66360) on 7/21/2009 1:15 AM · Permalink · Report

Maybe you want to document the end of a buggy and crash-prone game without suffering through its length?

chirinea (47495) on 7/21/2009 7:29 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Pseudo_Intellectual wrote--]Maybe you want to document the end of a buggy and crash-prone game without suffering through its length? [/Q --end Pseudo_Intellectual wrote--] I know that Evil Ryu does that all the time to contribute credits.

Foxhack (32100) on 7/21/2009 8:30 PM · Permalink · Report

I do that too, you know. But I usually check Youtube instead. :D

Indra was here (20755) on 7/22/2009 6:51 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Well, for research, anything goes. But for actual playing? Egad. That's even worse than those "gamers" who install cheats before even playing the game. Can't think of any term below "casual gamer."